We recognize that every business has a purpose that includes, but is more than, making money. By focusing on its Higher Purpose, a business can inspire, engage and energize its stakeholders.
Through education, mentorship, and community engagement, Conscious Capitalism San Diego strives to unlock the potential of purpose driven organizations in our community, fostering honorable business practices that positively impact us as individuals, business leaders and contributors to the global economy.
- an economic system in which investment in and ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange of wealth is made and maintained chiefly by private individuals or corporations, especially as contrasted to cooperatively or state-owned means of wealth.
- aware of what one is doing; aware of oneself; deliberate; intentional.
Conscious Capitalism San Diego fosters the adoption of conscious capitalism and activates the potential of purpose-driven organizations to maximize value for all stakeholders.
We do this through education, mentorship, business community engagement and modeling conscious business practices.
- Community – to build relationships internally and externally, a sense of synergy, belonging, and shared purpose and to foster group action and activism
- Leadership – to be a self-starter, support others to thrive, visionary, pioneering, walk the walk, mindful and ensure purpose-driven events and stakeholders
- Learning – to continuously develop and grow, be open-minded, share knowledge and skills, listen
- Wholeness – to be who we are and what we represent 100% of the time, authentic, ethical, transparent
- Grace – to be respectful, empathetic, to create joy, happiness, and love and, wherever possible, take the “easy” path
- Inspiration – to create action, be bold, bring out the best in others and ourselves