Leading & Persevering Through Uncertain Times Webinar
March 31, 2020
As Business Leaders, during the current uncertain times, we are likely wondering – What are the conscious strategic actions we should be taking to ensure our team is feeling supported, our businesses survive, and we are doing what we can to support the community at large?
Please join the Conscious Capitalism San Diego Board & Advisors for a free webinar:
“A timely discussion on leading and persevering through uncertain times.”
We will be discussing:
- Managing cultural focus and having the appropriate organizational response to the COVID-19 Pandemic - neither denial nor panic/paralysis.
- Communication best-practices to include: style, tone, frequency, intention, etc.
- How to create uniform messaging and behaviors amongst a leadership team who may have differing tolerances or concerns regarding such unforeseen events.
- Business community needs and how we can support one another.
HOW TO ATTEND:
- If you are new to ZOOM:Log in early to download the software, it will take 2 mins max.
- Register in advance for this webinar: https://app.greenrope.com/publicCalendar2.pl?Cal=a522720a7fc4d2b1fef7afa8e69f7082&Event=7
- Upon registering:You will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This “Town Hall/Roundtable” style webinar is a place to support each other as we navigate the new normal.
**Please register, even if you cannot attend, as this will be RECORDED and then will be emailed to you for later listening or sharing with your clients.
Moderator: Michael Valenzano, CCSD Director of Business Membership and Co-Founder, Equal Parts
Chat Moderator: Ruby Benoit, CCSD Chapter Manager and Head of Craftiness & Founder, Craft Good Business
Visit: https://ccsandiego.org/board/ to learn more about our other board members.
Registration Fee: FREE to all attendees.
Thanks to our CCSD Partners!
Without them, we would not be able to advance this movement toward a new paradigm of business.