Conscious Capitalism San Diego Invites Organization Leaders
to Join the Conscious Culture Roundtable
For senior leaders in charge of company culture, this is an intimate peer support and information-sharing group that fosters conscious leadership and conscious culture within the member organizations and throughout San Diego.
Benefits of membership include learning and sharing best practices, moral support and encouragement from noncompeting peers, developing caring relationships with like-minded local leaders, Collaborator-level membership in CCSD (with its numerous membership privileges) and affiliation with an expanding global movement dedicated to elevating humanity through business!
Qualifying companies have at least 35 employees (fewer, if fast growing) in San Diego, and be committed to doing business in alignment with the tenets of Conscious Capitalism. The Roundtable meets monthly over breakfast, for 90 minutes, alternating at each member’s location. The centerpiece of each meeting is a deep dive into a current, real issue facing one of the member companies.
Connect with us!
Examples of Past Topics
- How to connect higher purpose with economic impact
- How to align product branding with Conscious Capitalism
- How to create buy-in of Conscious Capitalism principles throughout the C-Suite and with investors
- What to do when a member of the C-Suite is not following the company’s “conscious” values
- How to handle the apparent need to make a choice between two (or more) company values
- How to measure culture to optimize performance, profitability and value creation
The RoundTable is limited to 14 members.
For membership consideration, complete the form at the below link.