Hello CCSD Community
Check out this week’s content below. We hope you find it informative and inspirational.
In the news
Conscious Capitalism organizations should not only have conscious leaders at the helm, but also in the board room. Raj Sisodia, co-founder of Conscious Capitalism, shared how to re-think capitalism at the NACD’s Global Board Leaders’ Summit this past week. Here are some highlights.
The Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) is relaunching their Standards Navigator to be even more robust. It will be a paid product (14-day free trial), but here is what they say you will get:
- Analyze corporate Disclosure Quality for 5,000+ public filings
- Examine Industry Performance for SASB metrics
- Dig into Evidence making the case for financial impact
- Receive Topic Alerts to stay informed on emerging evidence by topic and industry
- Browse SASB standards to see disclosure topics for 79 industries
Higher Purposeis one of the four core tenets of Conscious Capitalism. Organizations that focus on a greater purpose beyond making profits, often end up making more profits. Haley Rushing, founder of the Purpose Institute, discusses in this CC Inc. interviewwhy Purpose is at the heart of every beloved brand.
Ray Anderson, Founder of Interface Global.
Share your thoughts